Women's Commission of SWLA
The Women's Commission of Southwest Louisiana, Inc., is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes as defined in Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3).
The Commission's overall purpose, ideals and goals shall be:
- To assess the needs of women and to initiate, endorse and support suitable endeavors that will advance the fulfillment of these needs
- To provide resources that will empower women to improve and enhance their personal, social and community lives and professional development
- To work for the advancement of women of all ages and to improve the overall status of the women of Southwest Louisiana
- To promote diversity, fellowship and camaraderie as an opportunity to unite women in service to the community
- To address the concerns of women in a public forum