Market Place 2017
Dear Potential Conference Vendors,
We are fast approaching October 20th, 2016, the date of the 26th Annual Women’s Fall
Conference to be held at the Lake Charles Civic Center. We would like to personally invite you
to be a part of this milestone of honoring women in Southwest Louisiana! The scheduled
keynote speaker is Phylicia Rashad. Last year’s conference hosted over 2000 participants, and
the 2016 conference is anticipated to draw an even larger audience.
The 2016 Marketplace is a wonderful opportunity for you to showcase the services you offer and
to help women improve, empower and enlighten their lives!
Regular Registration will open soon in MAY 2016. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee
you will have the same spot as last year. The Marketplace committee works very hard to place
your booth in the best possible spot for your type of business.
For more information on registering for the Marketplace, you may contact Thail Pete via email at
We look forward to your participation in this unique and exciting annual event! Thank you again
for your continued support of the Women’s Fall Conference.
Marketplace Committee Chair
Women’s Fall Conference 2016
Please note the following:
Refunds will not be made for any table reservation after September 14, 2016. Tables are
assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. For continued safety of vendors and conference
attendees, all booths must be set up the day before the conference, October 19th, 2016.
Marketplace email address: email@example.com
1. For continued safety of vendors and conference attendees, all booths must be set up the
day before the conference, Wednesday, October 19, 2016. Civic Center will be open on
Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. to accommodate the vendor setup.
2. Vendors will receive a packet with name badges, etc., prior to setting up booths on
Wednesday, October 19, 2016.
3. Vendors will be able to enter the Civic Center at 7:00 am, Thursday, October 20, 2016
for final preparation. Market Place will open the doors for attendees at 8:30 am.
Marketplace will close at 4:00 pm. We ask that you do not begin to breakdown your
booths until this time to give everyone a chance to finish their shopping.
4. Vendors must provide their own electric extension cords and equipment.
5. All tables are covered with a white tablecloth and white skirting. You may use your own
table covering as an overlay.
6. Each paid reservation includes two (2) worker passes, two (2) luncheon tickets, and
access for the same two (2) individuals to attend any of the conference workshops.
7. Additional worker Passes: Effective since 2011, additional worker passes must be
purchased through Registration either online or by mail.
8. We encourage you to provide door prizes at all booths; however, winners will not be
announced on the Civic Center public address system. All vendors are responsible for
notifying door prize winners.
9. For the safety and security of our Conference, badges must be worn at all times and to re-
enter the building. All workers must have a badge on during their stay.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY: $25.00 non-refundable fee. Balance may be refunded if
cancelled by September 14, 2016. No refunds will be granted on or after September
NOTE: If you have any questions or concerns about the Marketplace Guidelines, please contact
Thail Pete, Marketplace Chair, at 337-540- 5521 or email
2016 Table Reservations and Fees
EARLY BIRD FOR REGULAR LATE RESERVATION FEES
Must Be Postmarked
and Paid in Full by
June 15, 2016
Fees Must Be Postmarked
and Received in Full from
June 16 - October 1, 2016
Postmarked on or after
October 2 - 15, 2016
$195.00 $225.00 $250.00
Market Place Early Bird Reservations with
Website Listing - $195.00
Billing Address *
Zip code/Postcode *
Email Address *
Company Name *
Contact Person *
Contact Phone Number *
Products being advertised or sold *
Thail PetMarketplace Chair, at 337-540- 5521 or email
© The Women's Commission of Southwest Louisiana, Inc. All Right Reserved.